Administrative Professional, Settlement Processor, Title Insurance Agent
As a title curative specialist your primary job duties involve reviewing title commitments to check for vested interests, obtaining all necessary documents, updating foreclosure information for each title, and communicating with title vendors throughout the process. ***This is a remote opportunity that requires 3+ years of clearing experience in the title industry.***
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Evaluates title search, researches and resolves any and all title issues and discrepancies on record based on published underwriting standards, bulletins and guidelines as requested by client or supervisor.
· Determines solutions for clearing title issues including municipal searches and acts on this determination to resolve any issues identified.
· Performs more complex functions including obtaining releases for prior liens, reviewing divorce decrees, trusts and corporate documents.
· Coordinates with state and regional underwriting counsel in an effort to resolve title curative manners consistent with policies and procedures.
· Orders and follows-up on all necessary clearance documentation.
· Communicates with lienholders or attorneys regarding HOA liens, municipal liens or other property liens.
· Provides estimated title curative resolution dates, communicates dates to client while working diligently to meet estimated resolution dates and manages tracking reports as required by client.
· Facilitates review and corrections as needed, and delivery of completed documents to client.
· Prioritizes daily work to ensure client SLAs are met for each metric assigned during the curative process.
· Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Please apply to this opportunity using the link below:
· High School diploma or GED required, Baccalaureate degree preferred.
· 3+ years of clearing experience in the title industry, national or regional experience preferred.
· Work under general supervision.
· Ability to make well-reasoned risk decisions.
· Experience utilizing ResWare or similar title software preferred.
PREFERRED SKILLS ·
Strong communication skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely present issues, ideas and recommendations in verbal, written and presentation formats.
· Highly motivated, inquisitive, self-started with the ability to multi-task and effectively manage priorities to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, ability to produce at high volume and capacity to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
· Capable of generating a high degree of respect and trust to develop and maintain strong relationships with business partners across all levels of stakeholders.
Internal Number: TITLE01368
About Westcor Land Title Insurance Company
GET TO KNOW US#1 Independent Underwriter in the United StatesWe see title differently. We’re the largest title insurance underwriter in the United States with no direct operations. We don’t believe in competing with our agents.Not only does Westcor provide localized underwriting resources for title agents, we also bring innovative, next–generation solutions to the problems of today’s real estate. It’s just the Westcor way.We love providing cutting edge products and creative solutions for our customers to ensure their success today, tomorrow and for years to come.